RE: Re: [Yuricon] Awesome, totally fake Sailor Moon character designs ^_^

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013

      Thanks Miwa! I appreciate the link - fact and source checking is our friend. ^_^

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, <yuricon@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Actually, they orginally came from Makacoon’s Pixiv account, here - http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37899184

      And yes they are awesome!

      Also check his general account out too at http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=118370 for more SM/Precure (Heartcatch, Doki Doki, Smile and Suite) and Nanoha art which is all pretty awesome!

      Richard Beaubien

      Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 4:51 PM
      Subject: [Yuricon] Awesome, totally fake Sailor Moon character designs ^_^

      Fan created Sailor Moon character designs. Tumblr is screaming about them, but they are from some fan forum in Hong Kong, not the Sailor Moon Channel (http://sailormoon.channel.or.jp/index_pc.html)

      Nonetheless, the designs are pretty cool!

      http ://forum.unwire.hk/thread-4239-1-1.html#.Uh4GqpJRtN

      If you're on Tumblr, spread the magic link to te Official site, so people can check news first!

      Cheers,

      Erica (squee! Grown up Ami and Makoto!)