Re: [Yuricon] Secret Recipe.

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2013
      Ah...sounds interesting...I just got a new one myself, I forget the name but it's a compilation of girl love stories set at two schools. :3

      Is very nice and genki. :3 Including....GHOST LOVE! :D

      Hehhe..

      Kumi.

      On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:07 AM, sandman guy <sandman7ca2002@...> wrote:

      So I stumbled on the French version of Secret Recipe by Morinaga Milk on Amazon.fr.

      I picked it up as I hadn't really heard much about it.

      I liked it in general, but the character of Wakatsuki got on my nerves a bit. She felt a little too over the top sometimes and a little too clueless at times.

      But in general not bad. I wouldn't call it her best work, but not bad.

      I'll probably buy volume 2 when it comes out, just to find out where it goes from here.

      Marc M.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad

      --
      =============================

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
    • Kumiko Yamazaki

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 7, 2013
          It sounds like you picked up Kisses, Sighs, Cherry Blossoms Pink. ^_^

          Cheers, Erica

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7, 2013
            That is exactly what I feel about it. It's..okay.

            There seems to be no real plotline and Wakatsuki is hyper about all the wrong things - from my perspective, she's a bit wearing and Buchou is a bit clueless. I'm not compelled by the characters.

            Chances are, it'll be Seven Seas next acquisition (they were broadly hinting last week,but it's not a stretch if you pay the slightest attention to the fact that their recent relationship has been with Milk-sensei through KR comics.)  I'm not looking forward to it, particularly. I'd rather see Gakuen Polizi.

            Cheers, Erica

            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 7, 2013
              That's the one... any idea if more Morinaga Milk manga will be English-cized in the future?

              Kumi

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com