Secret Recipe.

  • sandman guy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2013
      So I stumbled on the French version of Secret Recipe by Morinaga Milk on Amazon.fr.

      I picked it up as I hadn't really heard much about it.

      I liked it in general, but the character of Wakatsuki got on my nerves a bit. She felt a little too over the top sometimes and a little too clueless at times.

      But in general not bad. I wouldn't call it her best work, but not bad.

      I'll probably buy volume 2 when it comes out, just to find out where it goes from here.

      Marc M.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad
    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2013
        Ah...sounds interesting...I just got a new one myself, I forget the name but it's a compilation of girl love stories set at two schools. :3

        Is very nice and genki. :3 Including....GHOST LOVE! :D

        Hehhe..

        Kumi.

        --
        =============================

        "She's so many women
        He can't find the one who was his friend
        He's hanging on to half her heart
        He can't have the restless part
        So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

        - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
      • Kumiko Yamazaki

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 7, 2013
            It sounds like you picked up Kisses, Sighs, Cherry Blossoms Pink. ^_^

            Cheers, Erica

            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 7, 2013
              That is exactly what I feel about it. It's..okay.

              There seems to be no real plotline and Wakatsuki is hyper about all the wrong things - from my perspective, she's a bit wearing and Buchou is a bit clueless. I'm not compelled by the characters.

              Chances are, it'll be Seven Seas next acquisition (they were broadly hinting last week,but it's not a stretch if you pay the slightest attention to the fact that their recent relationship has been with Milk-sensei through KR comics.)  I'm not looking forward to it, particularly. I'd rather see Gakuen Polizi.

              Cheers, Erica

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 7, 2013
                That's the one... any idea if more Morinaga Milk manga will be English-cized in the future?

                Kumi

                To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com