Ohana Holoholo - Yuri at last

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
      When I fist started reviewing "Ohana Holoholo" a Japanese manga about a woman and her former lover, a whole lots of people who don't know how to read a story wrote on a lot of forums that it wasn't Yuri. Well, let me address a concept here - it is called a "plot" and it is driven by conflict. Sometimes stories are not what they seem at first - having a little patience and waiting for the plot to develop can lead us in interesting directions. ^_^

      Ohana Holoholo, Volume 5 on Okazu. It was worth the wait: http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/07/29/yuri-manga-ohana-holoholo-volume-5-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8A%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AD%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AD/

    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
        Sounds like a must read.

        Kumi.

        On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:42 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
        When I fist started reviewing "Ohana Holoholo" a Japanese manga about a woman and her former lover, a whole lots of people who don't know how to read a story wrote on a lot of forums that it wasn't Yuri. Well, let me address a concept here - it is called a "plot" and it is driven by conflict. Sometimes stories are not what they seem at first - having a little patience and waiting for the plot to develop can lead us in interesting directions. ^_^

        Ohana Holoholo, Volume 5 on Okazu. It was worth the wait: http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/07/29/yuri-manga-ohana-holoholo-volume-5-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8A%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AD%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AD/

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        =============================

        "She's so many women
        He can't find the one who was his friend
        He's hanging on to half her heart
        He can't have the restless part
        So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

        - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
          I have felt it was a must-read from the very beginning! ^_^

          Cheers,Erica

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com