[OT] live action J-Drama on Crunchyroll

  • sandman guy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 1:18 PM
      This talk of watching anime on Crunchroll, reminded me of a live action J-Drama show I have been watching on the Web Site.

      The reason I'm mentioning it here is that it has a relationship with the live action Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon show.

      Keikko Kitagawa who played Sailor Mars on the show is the star of this new drama. Her being my favourite actress on PGSM, I ended up watching it.

      It's title is My Little Nightmare. It is based on the novel Mistaken Dreams by Riku Onda.

      Keikko plays an elementary school teacher who meets a strange student, named Yuiko, who has prophetic nightmares and wants Keikko's character to help her prevent the dreams from coming true.

      It's an interesting show with some sci-fi elements in it.

      I just thought if anyone here really liked Keikko in Sailor Moon, you may like this show.

      Plus it's free and legal in North American and Europe (I believe) on Crunchyroll.

      That's all I wanted to mention.

      Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

      Marc M.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24 6:06 PM
        Thanks for the heads up, Marc!

        Cheers,Erica