Re: [Yuricon] Free all-access 48-hour Crunchyroll giveaway!

  • The Silver Ranger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 5:49 AM
      Again with the region-locking/coding.  This kind of crap needs to be banned.  So what if I buy one legal digital or physical copy of an anime in one part of the world, like Japan, and I wanna watch it somewhere else; what if I travel a lot.  All these rules just treat the customer like a fucking animal!  Better keep an eye on those animals.  Put up an electric fence, give the dog a shock collar; they might be bad.