Free all-access 48-hour Crunchyroll giveaway!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      I't 6:44 AM on my July 10. I have *three* all-access 48-hour passes to Crunchyroll. (There may be some region-locking on certain series).

      If you want one, simply reply to this post by 12:00 PM July 10, Eastern US time. I will pick three winners to receive a pass!

    • JeffreyH
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
        *delurks and waves shyly* Replying. ;)

        > I't 6:44 AM on my July 10. I have *three* all-access 48-hour passes to Crunchyroll. (There may be some region-locking on certain series).
        >
        > If you want one, simply reply to this post by 12:00 PM July 10, Eastern US time. I will pick three winners to receive a pass!

      • The Silver Ranger
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
          Again with the region-locking/coding.  This kind of crap needs to be banned.  So what if I buy one legal digital or physical copy of an anime in one part of the world, like Japan, and I wanna watch it somewhere else; what if I travel a lot.  All these rules just treat the customer like a fucking animal!  Better keep an eye on those animals.  Put up an electric fence, give the dog a shock collar; they might be bad.