RE: [Yuricon] Contest and Lucky Boxes on Okazu!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      This is like to be the next-to-last RightStuf contest we have. There's been a staff change there and the new PR person isn't at the same level as the old one. ^_^;

      But I'll still be doing contests and random giveaways, because I enjoy them. ^_^

      Cheers,Erica

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: rinucz@...
      Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:50:10 +0200
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Contest and Lucky Boxes on Okazu!

      Hi,

      I'm not in but yours and Nozomi's generosity is praiseworthy :). I wish good luck to contestants.

      Best regards,
      Rinu

      2013/6/16 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
      http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/06/16/reward-yourself-okazu-has-contest-and-more-lucky-boxes/

      We've got a new contest - this time for a box set of Hyakko and we're selling off some Lucky Boxes full of (I mean crammed full of) doujinshi and manga and more!

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)