Contest and Lucky Boxes on Okazu!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/06/16/reward-yourself-okazu-has-contest-and-more-lucky-boxes/

      We've got a new contest - this time for a box set of Hyakko and we're selling off some Lucky Boxes full of (I mean crammed full of) doujinshi and manga and more!
    • Rinu Cz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
        Hi,

        I'm not in but yours and Nozomi's generosity is praiseworthy :). I wish good luck to contestants.

        Best regards,
        Rinu

        2013/6/16 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
        http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/06/16/reward-yourself-okazu-has-contest-and-more-lucky-boxes/

        We've got a new contest - this time for a box set of Hyakko and we're selling off some Lucky Boxes full of (I mean crammed full of) doujinshi and manga and more!

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
          This is like to be the next-to-last RightStuf contest we have. There's been a staff change there and the new PR person isn't at the same level as the old one. ^_^;

          But I'll still be doing contests and random giveaways, because I enjoy them. ^_^

          Cheers,Erica

          To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com