New Morinaga Milk Yuri manga out from Seven Seas

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Morinaga Milkfs Yuri manga collection Kisses, Sighs and Cherry Blossoms Pink: The Complete Collection (http://is.gd/apnTlw) hit the street this week.

      Ifm looking for someone to review it, since Ifve reviewed it 3 times already (when it first came out from Yuri Hime (http://is.gd/RM0BAc) and Volume 1(http://wp.me/p3eKpy-27) and Volume 2 (http://wp.me/p3eKpy-26) of the new edition when Futabasha put them out. I have nothing left to say, really ^_^; If youfve bought the Seven Seas edition and would like to submit a review, please read my Guest Review Guidelines (http://okazu.yuricon.com/2007/07/12/guest-review-guidelines/) and apply!