Daisuke Anime survey part 2

  • <beaubird@...>
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      Daisuki.net, the new anime streaming site, has part 2 of it’s anime streaming survey up. It’s a good chance to let the service know what you would like to see
      streamed. Of interest to Yuri fans is a few choices this time around which I’m hoping are popular enough to get streamed. We have 2 Precure series up, the wonderful
      Heartcatch Precure which is arguably one of the best Magical girl series of all time. And the other is Fresh which while it has some flaws is also really good and the Setsuna/Love pairing is pretty good. I’d love to see both make it as this is probably the last kick at the can for Toei with Precure in English

      Also on the voting list is Devilman Lady which is another really good Yuri series and it’d be nice to see it rescued from being out of print.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2013
        Thanks for the heads up! Run minions and vote! ^_^

        (Heartcatch PreCure really was great.)^_^