Re: [Yuricon] If you've ever wanted Kaleido Star "fixed" so that Sora & Layla get together...

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      Thanks, gonna read it then. I'm not much into sport manga, but I have big sentiment for "Attacker Yu", since it was one of the first (or maybe even first, I'm not really sure now) shoujo anime I've ever seen (it was one of the most popular shojo series in Europe in
      80's too). And it had lot of yuri-wannabe moments with two main characters, who were excellent frenemies.
      cheers
      Grisznak