Re: [Yuricon] New legal, free online anime source - Daisuki.net

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 7 , May 17, 2013
      Wow, really? It's too good to be true, there must be something fishy, he he he...
      Seriously, I'm surprised that it works fine in my country. Hope it will really change something in the world of anime steaming.
      cheers
      Grisznak

      2013/5/17 Rinu Cz <rinucz@...>

      WOW! I'm speechless. It's official, free and working in my country (at least Sword Art does). That's absolutely awesome. Frankly, I wouldn't mind a paid service since I don't watch anime on a regular basis anymore and chasing new translated series wearisome.

      Thanks for this tip, Erica. You really are a gold mine for such stuff.

      Rinu

      2013/5/17 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
      The Japanese Ministry of Culture has invested in Daisuki.net, a free, legal anime streaming site for countries outside of Japan.
      https://www.daisuki.net/

      This *should* be global. Please let me know if it does not work for you.
      Where it can be, the anime is HD and there are contests to win figurines and other goods.

      It can't hurt to check it out. ^_^

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
          Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2013
        Excellent!!

        If you're outside North America, let me suggest you pen an email of thanks to Daisuki and let them know you appreciate being included. (They can't know if you don't tell them! ^_^)

        > Wow, really? It's too good to be true, there must be something fishy, he he
        > he...
        > Seriously, I'm surprised that it works fine in my country. Hope it will
        > really change something in the world of anime steaming.
        > cheers
        > Grisznak
        >

        > 2013/5/17 Rinu Cz <rinucz@...>
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > WOW! I'm speechless. It's official, free and working in my country (at
        > > least Sword Art does). That's absolutely awesome. Frankly, I wouldn't mind
        > > a paid service since I don't watch anime on a regular basis anymore and
        > > chasing new translated series wearisome.
        > >
        > > Thanks for this tip, Erica. You really are a gold mine for such stuff.
        > >
        > > Rinu
        > >
        > > 2013/5/17 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
        > >
        > >> The Japanese Ministry of Culture has invested in Daisuki.net, a free,
        > >> legal anime streaming site for countries outside of Japan.
        > >> https://www.daisuki.net/
        > >>
        > >> This *should* be global. Please let me know if it does not work for you.
        > >> Where it can be, the anime is HD and there are contests to win figurines
        > >> and other goods.
        > >>
        > >> It can't hurt to check it out. ^_^
        > >>
        > >> Cheers,
        > >>
        > >> Erica

      • coronet
        Message 3 of 7 , May 19, 2013
          At the moment I can watch Gundam only. Probably because RAI and Mediaset own the rights of the others in Italy. Anyway, I’ve great hopes about this site!
          Obviously I’ve already signed up.
                                                                                                                                                                                       Rob

          --- In mailto:Yuricon%40yahoogroups.com, Grisznak <grisznakiw@...> wrote:

          > Wow, really? It's too
          good to be true, there must be something fishy, he he
          > he...

          Seriously, I'm surprised that it works fine in my country. Hope it will

          really change something in the world of anime steaming.
          > cheers

          Grisznak

          <anilesbocon01@...>

          href="https://www.daisuki.net/">https://www.daisuki.net/

          > >> This *should* be global. Please let me know if it does
          not work for you.
          > >> Where it can be, the anime is HD and there
          are contests to win figurines
          > >> and other goods.
          > >>
          > >> It can't hurt to check it out. ^_^
          > >>
          > >> Cheers,