Madoka Magica in Poland

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2013
      Of course, we can discuss if Madoka Magica has something to do with yuri or not (many people says it is, some says otherwise), but I'm happy to announce, that three volumes of this manga will be published in july-october in Poland, thanks to the publishing company Waneko. They also say that if the sales gonna be good, then there are chances for other series from the universe.
      Also, there are whispers and rumors that another companies from Poland are thinking about publishing 100% yuri mangas. Can't say much by myself (since I know a little more, but it's secret) but if it will happend, one of the best yuri mangas ever might be published here.
      Since that year started with anthology of yuri stories published by the Yumegari company, it seems that we're gonna have really nice yuri year in Poland.
      cheers
      Grisznak
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2013
        Fantastic news! Here's hoping that Poland will get more Yuri!