Re: [Yuricon] Sailor Moon Engagement rings

  • yoni-1@empathosnation.org
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2013

      I must confess that I've never followed Sailor Moon, but the bunny ring with the inscription "Pink Sugar Heart Attack" has me rolling on the floor.

      Some years ago, I served as an EMT for an ambulance and rescue service.  I can just see myself writing on the patient report, "The patient has suffered a pink sugar heart attack, and has been administered a chocolate syrup drip."

      Charuko

      On May 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      An enterprising Sailor Moon fan has created engagement ring designs based on the Sailor Senshi attack names. They are all pretty magnificent. ^_^

      Inners: http://steelcandy.tumblr.com/post/48742809521/sailor-moon-engagement-rings-sailor-jupiter

      Outers: http://steelcandy.tumblr.com/post/48811602589/sailor-moon-engagement-rings-part-2-sailor

      中町茶流子
      Nakamachi Charuko