Re: Rose of Versailles DVD set 1

  • Candy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua <johannconradchua@...> wrote:

      > Just got my shipping confirmation. I think I still have the VHS fansubs for
      > episodes 1-10.

      I got my copy today. I'm excited to finally own it but there is one graphic design 'issue' I have with it.

      The box looks dirty. At first I thought that somehow through the packaging process that it had actually gotten dirty. Upon inspection on the official rightstuf page I see that it's suppose to look like that.

      I'm guessing it's suppose to be a visual representation of how 'old' in a sense that the Rose of Versailles is (and of course the French Revolution that it 'retells') but when my first reaction is to contact rightstuf and ask for a new copy because my box came dirty I think they should rethink how to do the antiquing for the second box.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
        My set just arrived and I totally see what you mean. It might have been a good idea in theory, but yeah, it doesn't really work. ^_^;