little girls are better at designing superheros than you

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      Artist Alex Law has won my undying love and devotion with this site. She says:

      "Kids are more impressionable than you, but kids can also be less restricted by cultural gender norms than you. Kids are more creative than you, and they're better at making superheroes than you.

      This is a mini art project where I draw superheroes based on the costumes worn by little girls."

      http://bettersupes.tumblr.com/

      I love this site so much! ^_^