Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 19 1:01 PM
      I remember that show! *lol*

      Anyway, since Yuricon started as a online, virtual con, it can go back to being a online, virtual con. ^_~

      I am sorry that things didn't work out as well as you hoped, tho.

      > Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^
      >
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hugggsss warmly...
      > >
      > > But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch
      > > Prettycure. :3
      > >
      > > *giggles and runs off*
      > >
      > > Kumi
      > >

      > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@>wrote:
      > >

      > > > Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to
      > > > change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^
      > > >
      > > > Cheers, Erica
      > > >
      > > > Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      > > > http://www.yuricon.org
      > > > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World
      > > > Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
      > > >

      > > > ------------------------------
      > > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > > > From: pretty.cure@
      > > > Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
      > > > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing
      > > >

      > > > Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.
      > > >
      > > > I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't
      > > > stop talking to us..okay, Dear?
      > > >
      > > > *snuggles some more*
      > > >
      > > > Kumi.
      > > >

      > > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > 13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;
      > > >
      > > > http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

      > > > --
      > > > =============================
      > > >
      > > > "She's so many women
      > > > He can't find the one who was his friend
      > > > He's hanging on to half her heart
      > > > He can't have the restless part
      > > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
      > > >
      > > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
      > > >

      > > --
      > > =============================
      > >
      > > "She's so many women
      > > He can't find the one who was his friend
      > > He's hanging on to half her heart
      > > He can't have the restless part
      > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
      > >
      > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 20 2:00 AM
        So the history made a full circle and yuricon is now when it was at the begining. Well, as one of my fav songs says - "Always look in the bright side of life". I hope you'll still be with us, Erica.

        Grisznak

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 20 6:27 AM
          I'm not going anywhere - I still love Yuri!

          > So the history made a full circle and yuricon is now when it was at the
          > begining. Well, as one of my fav songs says - "Always look in the bright
          > side of life". I hope you'll still be with us, Erica.
          >
          > Grisznak
          >
          > 2013/3/19 Shane <shanejayell2000@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I remember that show! *lol*
          > >
          > > Anyway, since Yuricon started as a online, virtual con, it can go back to
          > > being a online, virtual con. ^_~
          > >
          > > I am sorry that things didn't work out as well as you hoped, tho.
          > >
          > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^

          > > Publisihing

          > > Don't

          > > ^_^;

        • queenhammerchan
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 20 6:39 AM
            And we love you dear Erika.

            Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 20 8:17 AM
              Love you back. ^_^

              Cheers,Erica