Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

      > Hugggsss warmly...
      >
      > But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch
      > Prettycure. :3
      >
      > *giggles and runs off*
      >
      > Kumi
      >

      > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>wrote:
      >

      > > Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to
      > > change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^
      > >
      > > Cheers, Erica
      > >
      > > Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      > > http://www.yuricon.org
      > > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World
      > > Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
      > >

      > > ------------------------------
      > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: pretty.cure@...
      > > Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
      > > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing
      > >

      > > Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.
      > >
      > > I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't
      > > stop talking to us..okay, Dear?
      > >
      > > *snuggles some more*
      > >
      > > Kumi.
      > >

      > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > 13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;
      > >
      > > http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

      > > --
      > > =============================
      > >
      > > "She's so many women
      > > He can't find the one who was his friend
      > > He's hanging on to half her heart
      > > He can't have the restless part
      > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
      > >
      > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
      > >

      > --
      > =============================
      >
      > "She's so many women
      > He can't find the one who was his friend
      > He's hanging on to half her heart
      > He can't have the restless part
      > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
      >
      > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

    • Shane
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 19, 2013
        I remember that show! *lol*

        Anyway, since Yuricon started as a online, virtual con, it can go back to being a online, virtual con. ^_~

        I am sorry that things didn't work out as well as you hoped, tho.

        > Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^
        >
        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hugggsss warmly...
        > >
        > > But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch
        > > Prettycure. :3
        > >
        > > *giggles and runs off*
        > >
        > > Kumi
        > >

        > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@>wrote:
        > >

        > > > Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to
        > > > change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^
        > > >
        > > > Cheers, Erica
        > > >
        > > > Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        > > > http://www.yuricon.org
        > > > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World
        > > > Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
        > > >

        > > > ------------------------------
        > > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > > > From: pretty.cure@
        > > > Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
        > > > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing
        > > >

        > > > Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.
        > > >
        > > > I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't
        > > > stop talking to us..okay, Dear?
        > > >
        > > > *snuggles some more*
        > > >
        > > > Kumi.
        > > >

        > > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > 13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;
        > > >
        > > > http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

        > > > --
        > > > =============================
        > > >
        > > > "She's so many women
        > > > He can't find the one who was his friend
        > > > He's hanging on to half her heart
        > > > He can't have the restless part
        > > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
        > > >
        > > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
        > > >

        > > --
        > > =============================
        > >
        > > "She's so many women
        > > He can't find the one who was his friend
        > > He's hanging on to half her heart
        > > He can't have the restless part
        > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
        > >
        > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

      • Grisznak
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
          So the history made a full circle and yuricon is now when it was at the begining. Well, as one of my fav songs says - "Always look in the bright side of life". I hope you'll still be with us, Erica.

          Grisznak

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
            I'm not going anywhere - I still love Yuri!

            > So the history made a full circle and yuricon is now when it was at the
            > begining. Well, as one of my fav songs says - "Always look in the bright
            > side of life". I hope you'll still be with us, Erica.
            >
            > Grisznak
            >
            > 2013/3/19 Shane <shanejayell2000@...>
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > I remember that show! *lol*
            > >
            > > Anyway, since Yuricon started as a online, virtual con, it can go back to
            > > being a online, virtual con. ^_~
            > >
            > > I am sorry that things didn't work out as well as you hoped, tho.
            > >
            > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^

            > > Publisihing

            > > Don't

            > > ^_^;

          • queenhammerchan
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
              And we love you dear Erika.

              Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                Love you back. ^_^

                Cheers,Erica