RE: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013
      Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^

      Cheers,Erica

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: pretty.cure@...
      Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing

      Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.

      I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't stop talking to us..okay, Dear?

      *snuggles some more*

      Kumi.

      On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;

      http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
          Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      =============================

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013
        Hugggsss warmly...

        But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch Prettycure. :3

        *giggles and runs off*

        Kumi

        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 19, 2013
          Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

          > Hugggsss warmly...
          >
          > But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch
          > Prettycure. :3
          >
          > *giggles and runs off*
          >
          > Kumi
          >

          > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>wrote:
          >

          > > Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to
          > > change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^
          > >
          > > Cheers, Erica
          > >
          > > Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
          > > http://www.yuricon.org
          > > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World
          > > Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
          > >

          > > ------------------------------
          > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: pretty.cure@...
          > > Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
          > > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing
          > >

          > > Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.
          > >
          > > I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't
          > > stop talking to us..okay, Dear?
          > >
          > > *snuggles some more*
          > >
          > > Kumi.
          > >

          > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > 13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;
          > >
          > > http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

          > > --
          > > =============================
          > >
          > > "She's so many women
          > > He can't find the one who was his friend
          > > He's hanging on to half her heart
          > > He can't have the restless part
          > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
          > >
          > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
          > >

          > --
          > =============================
          >
          > "She's so many women
          > He can't find the one who was his friend
          > He's hanging on to half her heart
          > He can't have the restless part
          > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
          >
          > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

        • Shane
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 19, 2013
            I remember that show! *lol*

            Anyway, since Yuricon started as a online, virtual con, it can go back to being a online, virtual con. ^_~

            I am sorry that things didn't work out as well as you hoped, tho.

            > Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^
            >
            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hugggsss warmly...
            > >
            > > But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch
            > > Prettycure. :3
            > >
            > > *giggles and runs off*
            > >
            > > Kumi
            > >

            > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@>wrote:
            > >

            > > > Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to
            > > > change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^
            > > >
            > > > Cheers, Erica
            > > >
            > > > Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
            > > > http://www.yuricon.org
            > > > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World
            > > > Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
            > > >

            > > > ------------------------------
            > > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > > > From: pretty.cure@
            > > > Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
            > > > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing
            > > >

            > > > Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.
            > > >
            > > > I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't
            > > > stop talking to us..okay, Dear?
            > > >
            > > > *snuggles some more*
            > > >
            > > > Kumi.
            > > >

            > > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > 13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;
            > > >
            > > > http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

            > > > --
            > > > =============================
            > > >
            > > > "She's so many women
            > > > He can't find the one who was his friend
            > > > He's hanging on to half her heart
            > > > He can't have the restless part
            > > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
            > > >
            > > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
            > > >

            > > --
            > > =============================
            > >
            > > "She's so many women
            > > He can't find the one who was his friend
            > > He's hanging on to half her heart
            > > He can't have the restless part
            > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
            > >
            > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

          • Grisznak
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
              So the history made a full circle and yuricon is now when it was at the begining. Well, as one of my fav songs says - "Always look in the bright side of life". I hope you'll still be with us, Erica.

              Grisznak

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                I'm not going anywhere - I still love Yuri!

                > So the history made a full circle and yuricon is now when it was at the
                > begining. Well, as one of my fav songs says - "Always look in the bright
                > side of life". I hope you'll still be with us, Erica.
                >
                > Grisznak
                >
                > 2013/3/19 Shane <shanejayell2000@...>
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > I remember that show! *lol*
                > >
                > > Anyway, since Yuricon started as a online, virtual con, it can go back to
                > > being a online, virtual con. ^_~
                > >
                > > I am sorry that things didn't work out as well as you hoped, tho.
                > >
                > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^

                > > Publisihing

                > > Don't

                > > ^_^;

              • queenhammerchan
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                  And we love you dear Erika.

                  Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                    Love you back. ^_^