Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013
      Thanks so much. ^_^ I'm still going to write and lecture about and promote Yuri, because I love it too. ^_^

    • yoni-1@empathosnation.org
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013

        And that, I would say, is something delightful!

        Charuko

        On March 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

        Thanks so much. ^_^ I'm still going to write and lecture about and promote Yuri, because I love it too. ^_^

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "yoni-1@..." <yoni-1@...> wrote:

        > Erica
        >

        > A deep breath and an open door to something better. These I wish for you.
        > Don't be dismayed because it wasn't a failure, just an adventure that needed to
        > be taken, and not you have a chance for something more refreshing.
        >

        > "Seven falls, eight gettings up" comes to mind, and I think you can leave the
        > burden on the floor and get up to something new and delightful.
        >

        > All the best.
        >

        > Charuko
        >

        > On March 18, 2013 at 1:23 PM EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
        >

        > > 13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;
        > >
        > > http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/
        > > <http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/>
        > >

        > 中ç"ºèŒ¶æµ?å­
        > Nakamachi Charuko
        >
        > Mrs. Cheryl J.Mason-Middleton
        > http://www.linkedin.com/in/nakamachicharuko
        > <http://www.linkedin.com/in/nakamachicharuko>

        _

        中町茶流子
        Nakamachi Charuko

        Mrs. Cheryl J.Mason-Middleton
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/nakamachicharuko

      • Kumiko Yamazaki
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013
          Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.

          I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't stop talking to us..okay, Dear?

          *snuggles some more*

          Kumi.

          On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
          13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;

          http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
              Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          =============================

          "She's so many women
          He can't find the one who was his friend
          He's hanging on to half her heart
          He can't have the restless part
          So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

          - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013
            Me too. ^_^

          • <beaubird@...>
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013
              It’s sad losing Yuricon, but I’m happy for you. 13 years of what sounds like running into a wall is not fun, and I hope the next bit in Yuri promotion through the blog will be a lot less stressful and lot more fruitful.

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013
                Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^

                Cheers,Erica

                Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net

                To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 18, 2013
                  Hugggsss warmly...

                  But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch Prettycure. :3

                  *giggles and runs off*

                  Kumi

                  To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 19, 2013
                    Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^

                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

                    > Hugggsss warmly...
                    >
                    > But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch
                    > Prettycure. :3
                    >
                    > *giggles and runs off*
                    >
                    > Kumi
                    >

                    > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...>wrote:
                    >

                    > > Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to
                    > > change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^
                    > >
                    > > Cheers, Erica
                    > >
                    > > Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
                    > > http://www.yuricon.org
                    > > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World
                    > > Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
                    > >

                    > > ------------------------------
                    > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                    > > From: pretty.cure@...
                    > > Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
                    > > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing
                    > >

                    > > Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.
                    > >
                    > > I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't
                    > > stop talking to us..okay, Dear?
                    > >
                    > > *snuggles some more*
                    > >
                    > > Kumi.
                    > >

                    > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > 13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;
                    > >
                    > > http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

                    > > --
                    > > =============================
                    > >
                    > > "She's so many women
                    > > He can't find the one who was his friend
                    > > He's hanging on to half her heart
                    > > He can't have the restless part
                    > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
                    > >
                    > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
                    > >

                    > --
                    > =============================
                    >
                    > "She's so many women
                    > He can't find the one who was his friend
                    > He's hanging on to half her heart
                    > He can't have the restless part
                    > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
                    >
                    > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

                  • Shane
                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 19, 2013
                      I remember that show! *lol*

                      Anyway, since Yuricon started as a online, virtual con, it can go back to being a online, virtual con. ^_~

                      I am sorry that things didn't work out as well as you hoped, tho.

                      > Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^
                      >
                      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hugggsss warmly...
                      > >
                      > > But I still hold the right to picture you as Erika from Heartcatch
                      > > Prettycure. :3
                      > >
                      > > *giggles and runs off*
                      > >
                      > > Kumi
                      > >

                      > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@>wrote:
                      > >

                      > > > Thank you, but I'm really okay. It's one of my magic powers to adapt to
                      > > > change quickly and I chose this. Thank you, though. ^_^
                      > > >
                      > > > Cheers, Erica
                      > > >
                      > > > Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
                      > > > http://www.yuricon.org
                      > > > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World
                      > > > Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net
                      > > >

                      > > > ------------------------------
                      > > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > From: pretty.cure@
                      > > > Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
                      > > > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing
                      > > >

                      > > > Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.
                      > > >
                      > > > I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't
                      > > > stop talking to us..okay, Dear?
                      > > >
                      > > > *snuggles some more*
                      > > >
                      > > > Kumi.
                      > > >

                      > > > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > 13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;
                      > > >
                      > > > http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

                      > > > --
                      > > > =============================
                      > > >
                      > > > "She's so many women
                      > > > He can't find the one who was his friend
                      > > > He's hanging on to half her heart
                      > > > He can't have the restless part
                      > > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
                      > > >
                      > > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
                      > > >

                      > > --
                      > > =============================
                      > >
                      > > "She's so many women
                      > > He can't find the one who was his friend
                      > > He's hanging on to half her heart
                      > > He can't have the restless part
                      > > So he tells her to hasten down the wind"
                      > >
                      > > - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

                    • Grisznak
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                        So the history made a full circle and yuricon is now when it was at the begining. Well, as one of my fav songs says - "Always look in the bright side of life". I hope you'll still be with us, Erica.

                        Grisznak

                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                          I'm not going anywhere - I still love Yuri!

                          > So the history made a full circle and yuricon is now when it was at the
                          > begining. Well, as one of my fav songs says - "Always look in the bright
                          > side of life". I hope you'll still be with us, Erica.
                          >
                          > Grisznak
                          >
                          > 2013/3/19 Shane <shanejayell2000@...>
                          >
                          > > **
                          > >

                          > > I remember that show! *lol*
                          > >
                          > > Anyway, since Yuricon started as a online, virtual con, it can go back to
                          > > being a online, virtual con. ^_~
                          > >
                          > > I am sorry that things didn't work out as well as you hoped, tho.
                          > >
                          > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Hahah! I'd prefer the Erika from Hyperdolls. ^_^

                          > > Publisihing

                          > > Don't

                          > > ^_^;

                        • queenhammerchan
                          Message 12 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                            And we love you dear Erika.

                            Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

                            Message 13 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                              Love you back. ^_^