Re: [Yuricon] jmanga.com closing down in May

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14 8:49 AM
      On 14-Mar-2013 19:14 +0800, Johann Chua wrote:

      > I'm in the Philippines and can use the Dark Horse Digital website and
      > Android app, though I've only downloaded free issues. Not much manga
      > available yet.
      >
      > Can't use the Viz app. Haven't tried Yen Press's yet.

      Useful information - thanks. emanga.com looks as though it may sell
      DRM-free epub and cbz files, which is pretty much an ideal method to my
      mind, but at first glance they seem to have a BL/yaoi focus. Definitely
      bears further investigation, though.
      .oO("BECAUSE THE DRIVERS AREN'T INSTALLED" )
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14 10:04 AM
        If you can manage a little Japanese, I'd also recommend Tsubomi's Wec Comic site: http://tsu-bo-mi.jp/webcomic/ and for really obscure manga, JComi: http://www.j-comi.jp/