Okazu 'GIRL FRIENDS' Contest Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      In February, I reviewed Morinaga Milkfs GIRL FRIENDS, The Complete Collection, Volume 1 (http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/02/03/girl-friends-the-complete-collection-volume-1-english/) and I announced a contest -

      "To enter to win a complete set of this delightful Yuri romance by Morinaga Milk, in the comments write a message of encouragement and hope to a young LGBT person who isnft sure about their self or feelings right now – or even a message to your younger self. Please include your name, - if you plan on being Anon, please give yourself a nickname so I can let the winner know theyfve won."

      Ifll be reviewing Volume 2 very shortly, so get your messages in (to enter, please use the comments on the review of Volume 1) and be entered to win both volumes of the Complete Set. Good luck! ^_^