New chapters of "Himitsu no Recipe" and "Eden no Higashitotsuka" on Tsubomic

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
      Tsubomic Web Comic site has updates with several new chapters up for frees (in Japanese) including Morinaga Milk's "Himitsu no Recipe" and Hakamada Mera's "Eden no Higashitotsuka".

      http://tsu-bo-mi.jp/webcomic/

    • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
        So much for the previous comment that you did not do webcomics...

        But it seems like a very nice site, and I'm NOT complaining... <3 <3 <3 <3
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Delicious Vodka DeBlair <vossua@...> wrote:

          > So much for the previous comment that you did not do webcomics...
          >
          > But it seems like a very nice site, and I'm NOT complaining... <3 <3 <3 <3

          I don't. ^_^ These comics were, until a few months ago, published in print in the Japanese manga magazine Tsubomi. They update different series every few months or so, and collections are still printed. Since some people were already reading series in the magazine, I thought I'd point out that chapters had been updated.

          They aren't technically 'webcomics', they are print manga being published digitally.