Goodbye Okazu, Introducing the New Okazu!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      I have been blogging on Okazu for more than 10 years, can you believe it? But Google's been making noises that sound awfully like "Blogger will be going away" and I've decided to move Okazu over to the Yuricon domain. (We'll be working on a Japanese-language hybrid news site as the year progresses, as well.)

      Thanks to the amazing WordPress-fu of Lissa Patillo (http://lissapattillo.com/) the transition of almost 2500 posts, all their media, comments, tags and miscellaneous) went as smoothly as possible.

      The entirety of the old Okazu will redirect to the new one, so no need to change your links just yet. But if you would like to visit, the new link is http://okazu.yuricon.com