Sweet Blue Flowers DVD shipping confirmation

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2013
      Right Stuf just sent me the shipping confirmation for my order of Sweet Blue Flowers (along with Zeta Gundam).
    • Kumiko Yamazaki
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2013
        How can I order Sweet Blue Flowers from Right Stuf..would they send to malaysia?

        Kumi

        --
        =============================

        "She's so many women
        He can't find the one who was his friend
        He's hanging on to half her heart
        He can't have the restless part
        So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

        - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2013
          Hi Kumi - The link for Sweet Blue Flowers from RightStuf is: http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/oOVXjMyXtz=kM-CF=P/browse/item/96993/4/0/0

          Their shipping info page is here: http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/customerService/shipping/

          And if you have any questions for them you can contact them here: http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/customerService/contact/

          The folks at RightStuf are very nice and they really care about customer service, so feel free to contact them with questions!