Utena MMD video with Touhou cast

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      I pull myself back from posting about Touhou as much as I would love to when in my opinion there is nearly zero yuri in the actual game series itself rather the yuri exists in its fandom and in fan-created work.

      However I just saw this:

      http://youtu.be/tWChMHgef4s

      And if you are familiar with both Touhou and Utena it is a riot. In under five minutes runs though nearly all the famous shots from Utena in chronological order.

      Some weird casting with Flandere as Utena but Yukari as Juri was perfect.