Re: Bodacious Space Pirates

  • nytestorms2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
      I swear I'm not trying to bring up a dead thread, but this happens to be exactly what I need to ask. As a result of a challenge you sent out to us all to support Yuri, I've been subscribed to Crunchyroll for a few months now. I've seen mention of them streaming it, but I've only seen it streamed in Japanese. I don't mind reading the subtitles, though with my horrible vision is difficult at times. Do thy stream it in English? If so, how would I be able to see it that way?

      Thanks :)

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
        Hello - No, Crunchyroll does not have a dub for this series, but a dub is available on the DVDs and Blu-Rays from Sentai Filworks.

        I hope that helps!

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nytestorms2000" <dlbawden@...> wrote:

        > I swear I'm not trying to bring up a dead thread, but this happens to be exactly what I need to ask. As a result of a challenge you sent out to us all to support Yuri, I've been subscribed to Crunchyroll for a few months now. I've seen mention of them streaming it, but I've only seen it streamed in Japanese. I don't mind reading the subtitles, though with my horrible vision is difficult at times. Do thy stream it in English? If so, how would I be able to see it that way?
        >
        > Thanks :)

        > > For those of you who are not familiar with the series, Mouretsu Space Pirates is a anime series based on a series of Japanese Light Novels "Miniskirt Space Pirates." The novel and the English anime title are service-y on purpose, but the series is much less so. ^_^
        > >
        > > The series is streaming free, legally (with possible region restrictions, sorry...the Japanese companies are still convinced those work) on Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/bodacious-space-pirates
        > >
        > > I've reviewed the series on Okazu a few times, but the short version is that it's a good space opera and has some Yuri. It's also out on DVD (http://is.gd/8cOdAq) and Blu-Ray (http://is.gd/eS7jXX) from Sentai Filmworks.
        > >
        > > If you haven't watched, try it out for free on Crunchyroll. ^_^
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Erica

      • nytestorms2000
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
          that's what i thought.  thanks  :)

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
            I'm glad to help. A no worries about a "dead" thread. Every day someone has a question (like you did). It's always cool to ask ^_^