Re: [Yuricon] Lesbian sci-fi animation "Strange Frame - Love and Sax"

  • Rinu Cz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
      Hi,

      When I heard about this movie for the first time, I was so excited! It
      marked almost all things I ever wanted from queer movie. Sci-fi,
      people of colour don't create just a nice landscape and it looked like
      a central story isn't coming of age or similar overused themes. Yay!
      And it has so many actors I'm fond of (e.g. Claudia Christian, Juliet
      Landau).

      Thanks for pointing out Distrify and well, it was actually released.
      :) I knew that wolfeondemand planned to release it. Hmm, now let me
      see how these Internets work and cancel any scheduled meetings...

      Rinu

      2013/2/12 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>:
      > Heard about this today on Twitter, a sci-fi animated movie starring a mixed-race woman who saves her (female) lover. Bought it today as a download from the website. Watched it today on my computer. Reviewed it today on my blog. I love technology. ♥
      >
      > Check out my review and the trailer for "Strange Frame - Love and Sax" on Okazu!
      >
      > http://okazu.blogspot.com/2013/02/lesbian-animation-strange-frame-love.html

    • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
        I saw the trailer it was gripping.

        I will eventually watch it. (^_^)
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2013
          I was pretty excited myself. No new territory here, but solid on the ground it did cover.

          Cheers,Erica

          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net