Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 3870.... "Top Ten Yuris"

  • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      I have high hopes for both Tamako Market and Vivid as well.

      Hitamari Sketch x Honeycomb is looking very close to a 3 pair yuri. I have the highest hopes and expectations for this one.

      Saki Episode of Side A remains emotional but romance is questionable.

      Uppotte left everybody unaware that it was the end of the season [or is it?] but one girl clearly confessed her love for Funco...

      Student Council Discretion is too much of a comedy to be taken seriously and the main girls both appear to be bisexual, so its edgy at best.

      Jormungand left us high and dry as to Koko's true feelings on 4 women and one underaged boy...

      Girls und Panzer got stuck mid-season and lacks a lot of signs at this point of anything outside of just plain strong friendships.

      Miname Ke: Tadaima is losing a lot of the sister complex aspect as hetero romances and even a gender bending romance are more deeply explored, no relapse of the drunk molestations of Kana as were seen in two previous seasons either.

      Even though it left everybody knowing there MUST be a second season for Bodacious Space Pirates, Jenny Doolittle clinched the yuri fact with so much beauty grace spunk and sex appeal it made girls squeal all over the world with delight!

      Still my top rated for 2012/13 is Sengoku Collection which although was broken up into a lot of little sub-stories and is clearly en-route to a second season is the winner with SEVEN for a fact yuri PAIRS! *\(^_^)/*

      Also Sengoku Collection has the highest level of maturity in it so far as both topics [drugs prison murder and war] and sexual/romantic content [open breast caressing] of anything short of hentai I have seen since Strawberry Panic. <3 <3 <3 <3

      But I highly recommend all of them. (^_^)/

      [HUGE HUGZ]
      Delicious Vodka DeBlair