Re: [Yuricon] What does *your* Top Ten Yuri List for 2012 look like?

  • Carmie Lising
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013

      I have that as part of my collection, I say go buy it and I swear (and I don't really swear that often...) you WON'T regret it :)

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013
        Thanks everyone...I trust your advice implicitly.. :)

        BTW...has anyone seen Tamako Market?  It appears to have the making of a cute lovely one-sided Yuri romance. *^^*

        (at least according to episode 2 and 3) XD

        Kumi.

        On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Carmie Lising <mhac13@...> wrote:

        I have that as part of my collection, I say go buy it and I swear (and I don't really swear that often...) you WON'T regret it :)

        It's not like that :) It's a beautiful story, but I don't want to give away too much.
        -
        Annelise
        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.comFrom: pretty.cure@...Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:43:13 +0800Subject: Re: [Yuricon] What does *your* Top Ten Yuri List for 2012 look like?

        --