R.O.D Official Archive

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013
      Got this on Tuesday at Comic Quest. Gorgeous book that also has a lot
      of detailed information on the R.O.D universe. Was expecting it to be
      mostly pictures with some text commentary, but it turns out to be a
      mini-encyclopedia, which I guess why the Udon English-language edition
      is formatted to read left to right.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua wrote:

        > Got this on Tuesday at Comic Quest. Gorgeous book that also has a lot
        > of detailed information on the R.O.D universe. Was expecting it to be
        > mostly pictures with some text commentary, but it turns out to be a
        > mini-encyclopedia, which I guess why the Udon English-language edition
        > is formatted to read left to right.

        Thanks for this writeup, Johann! I had the briefest of glances at this when talking to Erik Ko of Udon at Comitia last year, but didn't get any time to delve.

        It's nice to know it's as good inside as it looked outside. ^_^

        Any chance I can get a review for Okazu?

      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
          > Any chance I can get a review for Okazu?

          Give me a couple of days to go over the book properly.
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013
            -- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua wrote:

            > > Any chance I can get a review for Okazu?
            >
            > Give me a couple of days to go over the book properly.

            No rush, thanks for being willing to do it. ^_^

          • Johann Chua
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
              On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:42 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

              -- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua wrote:

              > > Any chance I can get a review for Okazu?
              >
              > Give me a couple of days to go over the book properly.

              No rush, thanks for being willing to do it. ^_^

              Okay, first draft is done. Which e-mail address do I send it to?
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua wrote:

                > Okay, first draft is done. Which e-mail address do I send it to?

                You can send it anilesbocon01 at hotmail dot com

                Thanks!