Bodacious Space Pirates

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2013
      For those of you who are not familiar with the series, Mouretsu Space Pirates is a anime series based on a series of Japanese Light Novels "Miniskirt Space Pirates." The novel and the English anime title are service-y on purpose, but the series is much less so. ^_^

      The series is streaming free, legally (with possible region restrictions, sorry...the Japanese companies are still convinced those work) on Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/bodacious-space-pirates

      I've reviewed the series on Okazu a few times, but the short version is that it's a good space opera and has some Yuri. It's also out on DVD (http://is.gd/8cOdAq) and Blu-Ray (http://is.gd/eS7jXX) from Sentai Filmworks.

      If you haven't watched, try it out for free on Crunchyroll. ^_^

    • nytestorms2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
        I swear I'm not trying to bring up a dead thread, but this happens to be exactly what I need to ask. As a result of a challenge you sent out to us all to support Yuri, I've been subscribed to Crunchyroll for a few months now. I've seen mention of them streaming it, but I've only seen it streamed in Japanese. I don't mind reading the subtitles, though with my horrible vision is difficult at times. Do thy stream it in English? If so, how would I be able to see it that way?

        Thanks :)

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
          Hello - No, Crunchyroll does not have a dub for this series, but a dub is available on the DVDs and Blu-Rays from Sentai Filworks.

          I hope that helps!

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "nytestorms2000" <dlbawden@...> wrote:

          > I swear I'm not trying to bring up a dead thread, but this happens to be exactly what I need to ask. As a result of a challenge you sent out to us all to support Yuri, I've been subscribed to Crunchyroll for a few months now. I've seen mention of them streaming it, but I've only seen it streamed in Japanese. I don't mind reading the subtitles, though with my horrible vision is difficult at times. Do thy stream it in English? If so, how would I be able to see it that way?
          >
          > Thanks :)

          > > For those of you who are not familiar with the series, Mouretsu Space Pirates is a anime series based on a series of Japanese Light Novels "Miniskirt Space Pirates." The novel and the English anime title are service-y on purpose, but the series is much less so. ^_^
          > >
          > > The series is streaming free, legally (with possible region restrictions, sorry...the Japanese companies are still convinced those work) on Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/bodacious-space-pirates
          > >
          > > I've reviewed the series on Okazu a few times, but the short version is that it's a good space opera and has some Yuri. It's also out on DVD (http://is.gd/8cOdAq) and Blu-Ray (http://is.gd/eS7jXX) from Sentai Filmworks.
          > >
          > > If you haven't watched, try it out for free on Crunchyroll. ^_^
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica

        • nytestorms2000
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
            that's what i thought.  thanks  :)

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
              I'm glad to help. A no worries about a "dead" thread. Every day someone has a question (like you did). It's always cool to ask ^_^