Re: [Yuricon] Looking for guest reviewers for Okazu

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
      I would be interested...but would need to know which ones I'd review so I could find a copy to buy. :D

      Kumi.

      On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:29 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      Hi all!

      I'm looking for reviewers to write up reviews for series from Summer and Fall that I have not covered.

      I've said everything I can possibly say about Jormungand, so if anyone wants to review Jormungand: Perfect Order it'll be nice to have a different perspective.

      Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

      Psycho-Pass

      If you have bought/played Yuri Rei, I'm interested in a review of that, as well.

      If you want to do a guest review, read this first: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2007/07/guest-review-guidelines.html

      Thanks in advance!

      Cheers, Erica

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
          Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      =============================

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
        Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb is only available with Anime Network subscription at the moment, so we're really looking for a person who is already watching it. (More anime and manga i digital only. It's not a bad idea to check out comapnies like Funimation and Crunchyroll, so you don't miss what's out there legally for free!

        I appreciate the offers. I think we got everything we'll be getting. ^_^

        Cheers,Erica

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net

        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com