Re: [Yuricon] What does *your* Top Ten Yuri List for 2012 look like?

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 13, 2013
      Thank you SOOOOO much..I'm so glad to hear that!!!! That's ALL I needed to know!

      *hugs thanks*

      Kumi.

      On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Mike <mparise58@...> wrote:

      No you are wrong, trust me! I won't spoil it, but its a drama thing. No, neither of em end up sleeping with guys, this is whole heartedly a yuri manga, no bad ends or anything. Don't worry, the 2nd book will more than make up for the end of the first. Believe me I'm a yuri purist (whatever that means) and I'm very picky, i usually only pick all or almost all female cast shows (Strawberry Panic!, Candy Boy (counterintuitave title i know), Simoun, Kanamemo). Believe me you'll like the 2nd book, and no it doesn't go down that route!

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 13, 2013
        It's not like that :) It's a beautiful story, but I don't want to give away too much.
        -
        Annelise

        To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: pretty.cure@...
        Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:43:13 +0800

        ------------------------------
        "She's so many women
        He can't find the one who was his friend
        He's hanging on to half her heart
        He can't have the restless part
        So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

        - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

      • Carmie Lising
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013

          I have that as part of my collection, I say go buy it and I swear (and I don't really swear that often...) you WON'T regret it :)

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 6, 2013
            Thanks everyone...I trust your advice implicitly.. :)

            BTW...has anyone seen Tamako Market?  It appears to have the making of a cute lovely one-sided Yuri romance. *^^*

            (at least according to episode 2 and 3) XD

            Kumi.

            To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.comFrom: pretty.cure@...Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:43:13 +0800Subject: Re: [Yuricon] What does *your* Top Ten Yuri List for 2012 look like?

            --