Looking for guest reviewers for Okazu

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2013
      Hi all!

      I'm looking for reviewers to write up reviews for series from Summer and Fall that I have not covered.

      I've said everything I can possibly say about Jormungand, so if anyone wants to review Jormungand: Perfect Order it'll be nice to have a different perspective.

      Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

      Psycho-Pass

      If you have bought/played Yuri Rei, I'm interested in a review of that, as well.

      If you want to do a guest review, read this first: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2007/07/guest-review-guidelines.html

      Thanks in advance!

      Cheers, Erica

    • Lyn Jensen

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
          Hi Lyn - I specify the materials I'm looking for reviewers for in the message. If you're not watching any of them, then thanks, but you're not who I'm looking for.

          Psycho-Pass is streaming free online legally, if you want something to watch, btw: http://www.funimation.com/psycho-pass/

          I've decided that I'll review that myself, since I know the writer's work a bit, and have reviewed one of his novels previously.

          Jormungand Perfect Order is also streaming free, legally on Funimation: http://www.funimation.com/jormungand

          We already have a review for this one, courtesy of Mara.

          But feel free to watch some decent anime free and legally on Funimation. ^_^

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Lyn Jensen wrote:

          > I will be glad to volunteer as a guest reviewer, but at the moment I don't have any material to review. If you'd like to assign me a book or DVD, I'll be happy to review it and I'll even return it afterwards if you prefer.

        • Kumiko Yamazaki
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
            I would be interested...but would need to know which ones I'd review so I could find a copy to buy. :D

            Kumi.

            On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:29 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
            Hi all!

            I'm looking for reviewers to write up reviews for series from Summer and Fall that I have not covered.

            I've said everything I can possibly say about Jormungand, so if anyone wants to review Jormungand: Perfect Order it'll be nice to have a different perspective.

            Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

            Psycho-Pass

            If you have bought/played Yuri Rei, I'm interested in a review of that, as well.

            If you want to do a guest review, read this first: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2007/07/guest-review-guidelines.html

            Thanks in advance!

            Cheers, Erica

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
                Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            --
            =============================

            "She's so many women
            He can't find the one who was his friend
            He's hanging on to half her heart
            He can't have the restless part
            So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

            - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
              Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb is only available with Anime Network subscription at the moment, so we're really looking for a person who is already watching it. (More anime and manga i digital only. It's not a bad idea to check out comapnies like Funimation and Crunchyroll, so you don't miss what's out there legally for free!

              I appreciate the offers. I think we got everything we'll be getting. ^_^

              Cheers,Erica

              Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net

              To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com