Looking to a future Yuricon event

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      One of the most wonderful things about Yuricon is that is has brought me in contact with people all over the world. This also makes running Yuricon events challenging as you are all scattered across the globe. ^_^

      I really want to do something for 2013, it's ten year after our first event, but the reality around here is hotels do not want convention -we don't eat and drink enough - and conference centers are simply way outside my budget. Once again I find myself smack up against the giant wall that is "The Yuri market is incredibly small."

      But I'm tenacious. I want to do *something* in 2013. So I've come up with a bunch of ideas and dose of reality and have put together a poll on Facebook.

      https://www.facebook.com/questions/10151369301697527/

      Thanks in advance for participating!