RE: [Yuricon] Re: When does our purchase count the most?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013
      You are most welcome.

      I also do almost all of my ordering online. The only local Barnes & Noble is useless for ordering. They don't do it well, or at all.

      Ed's whole feed today was full of eye-opening numbers.

      Cheers,Erica

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net