Re: When does our purchase count the most?

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013
      Wow. Thank you for such a extensive answer. This genuinely will at the very least change how I order books in the future, the only down side is that I do most of my ordering online and from a bookstore that has no physical shop anymore.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013
        You are most welcome.

        I also do almost all of my ordering online. The only local Barnes & Noble is useless for ordering. They don't do it well, or at all.

        Ed's whole feed today was full of eye-opening numbers.

        Cheers,Erica

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net