Re: When does our purchase count the most?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013
      To see another publisher other than me explaining all the same stuff, check out Ed's thread here: https://twitter.com/Vertical_Ed/status/288347408948133888

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013
        Wow. Thank you for such a extensive answer. This genuinely will at the very least change how I order books in the future, the only down side is that I do most of my ordering online and from a bookstore that has no physical shop anymore.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 7, 2013
          You are most welcome.

          I also do almost all of my ordering online. The only local Barnes & Noble is useless for ordering. They don't do it well, or at all.

          Ed's whole feed today was full of eye-opening numbers.

          Cheers,Erica

          Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com "World Shaking" Fanfic - http://www.worldshaking.net