Re: YNN News at the dawn of 2013!

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
      Ah. Thanks for bringing those up. What is fantastic is that there are links on all of those pages to buy the game so you can patch it all legitimately.

      I might not be a huge fan of these games but it is a true achievement to translate a series that now reaches eight games and other media too. Amazing work Petals Garden/Yuri Project.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Grisznak wrote:

      > As for news, I'm not sure if you mentioned it before at Okazu or not, but
      > at the end of december 2012 two yuri games get english translations. Both,
      > "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite" and "Sono
      > Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome" are fully translated now,
      > thanks to the Petals Garden - http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/
      >
      > 2013/1/5 EricaF
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Today is the first YNN report of the year. Let's see what the Yuri Network
      > > has found, shall we? ^_^
      > >
      > > http://okazu.blogspot.com/2013/01/yuri-network-news-january-5-2013.html
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Erica

    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
        Well, I'm not the biggest fan of this series as well (too much pwp, imho), but it's still worth of mentioning, being longest yuri games series ever made. And english translations of such games are still something rare.