Re: Okazu Top Ten Yuri Manga For 2012

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:

      > Pretty much agree with this list... I dunno if I would toss Sailor Moon in, frankly. Old series. But... it IS a long time fave of the fandom. :D

      It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012

        > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Pretty much agree with this list... I dunno if I would toss Sailor Moon in, frankly. Old series. But... it IS a long time fave of the fandom. :D
        >

        > It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^

        I now feel REALLY old. Thanks Erica. *lol*
      • Samuel B Adkins IV
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012
          Yeah, that was my thought too...

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:

            > > It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^
            > >

            > I now feel REALLY old. Thanks Erica. *lol*

            Anytime. ^_^
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Samuel B Adkins IV <sbadkins4@...> wrote:

              > Yeah, that was my thought too...

              There's always young at heart. ^_^
            • Samuel B Adkins IV
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
                No, that would definitely be wrong; at heart/head I've always been the old man yelling "get off my lawn!" at kids.