Re: Okazu Top Ten Yuri Manga For 2012

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2012
      Pretty much agree with this list... I dunno if I would toss Sailor Moon in, frankly. Old series. But... it IS a long time fave of the fandom. :D

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:

        > Pretty much agree with this list... I dunno if I would toss Sailor Moon in, frankly. Old series. But... it IS a long time fave of the fandom. :D

        It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^
      • Shane
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Pretty much agree with this list... I dunno if I would toss Sailor Moon in, frankly. Old series. But... it IS a long time fave of the fandom. :D
          >

          > It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^

          I now feel REALLY old. Thanks Erica. *lol*
        • Samuel B Adkins IV
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012
            Yeah, that was my thought too...

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:

              > > It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^
              > >

              > I now feel REALLY old. Thanks Erica. *lol*

              Anytime. ^_^
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Samuel B Adkins IV <sbadkins4@...> wrote:

                > Yeah, that was my thought too...

                There's always young at heart. ^_^
              • Samuel B Adkins IV
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
                  No, that would definitely be wrong; at heart/head I've always been the old man yelling "get off my lawn!" at kids.