Okazu Top Ten Yuri Manga For 2012

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2012
      Always my favorite list to write, this year's is no exception, with more really fantastic Yuri than ever before.

      Here is the Okazu Top Ten Yuri Manga list for 2012!

      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-yuri-manga-of-2012.html

    • Shane
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 28, 2012
        Pretty much agree with this list... I dunno if I would toss Sailor Moon in, frankly. Old series. But... it IS a long time fave of the fandom. :D

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:

          > Pretty much agree with this list... I dunno if I would toss Sailor Moon in, frankly. Old series. But... it IS a long time fave of the fandom. :D

          It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^
        • Shane
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012

            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Pretty much agree with this list... I dunno if I would toss Sailor Moon in, frankly. Old series. But... it IS a long time fave of the fandom. :D
            >

            > It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^

            I now feel REALLY old. Thanks Erica. *lol*
          • Samuel B Adkins IV
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 29, 2012
              Yeah, that was my thought too...

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shanejayell2000@...> wrote:

                > > It's brand new to many fans who weren't around when it came out the last time. ^_^
                > >

                > I now feel REALLY old. Thanks Erica. *lol*

                Anytime. ^_^
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Samuel B Adkins IV <sbadkins4@...> wrote:

                  > Yeah, that was my thought too...

                  There's always young at heart. ^_^
                • Samuel B Adkins IV
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 31, 2012
                    No, that would definitely be wrong; at heart/head I've always been the old man yelling "get off my lawn!" at kids.