Last day to enter JManga's Aoi Hana contest

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      Last day for JManga's Aoi Hana Contest - purchase Vol. 1 and be entered to win special "Sweet Blue Flowers" good from Japan.

      http://www.jmanga.com/sweet-blue-flowers/1

      Contest wraps up tonight at midnight. Good luck!

    • Joy Bordador
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        It keeps saying "Page not found" for me. :S Which is a shame.

        Anyone else having the same problem?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2012
          That is a shame. If you're still having that issue, please let JManga know.