[Yuricon] Polish yuri/shoujo-ai manga antology contest

  • Grisznak
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      Hi
      Polish indie publishing company Cold Desire is looking for yuri/shoujo-ai manga authors for their first yuri comics anthology (they're releasing mostly yaoi titles, but they started to get interested in yuri now). More info here: http://www.yaoi.nazwa.pl/WYDAWNICTWO/?page_id=182 For longer than 50-60-pages titles they can also release full manga.
    • weto_oneesama@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        Wow! I'm interesting to join this contest
        Thanks! For the information.