"Collectors" by Nishi UKO hits the street this week!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      4 days to the release of what will be Okazu' #1 book of 2012 - Collectors by Nishi UKO: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4592710479?ie=UTF8&camp=247&creativeASIN=4592710479&linkCode=xm2&tag=yuriconandalc-22

      "Collectors," which is running in Rakuen Le Paradis magazine, follows Shinobu and Takako, two adult women in a long-term relationship, their lives, friends, and their space wars. You see, Takako is into fashion and collects clothes, while Shinobu is a bibliomaniac.

      (In case you wonder if there's a chance JManga can license this, unfortunately the answer is probably "no." Rakuen Le Paradis magazine is published by Hakusensha, which in America, is tied up exclusively with Viz Media. Since Viz is not likely to publish "Collectors," licensing agreements pretty much preclude anyone else picking it up.)

      This manga is pretty much the manga I have been waiting for. In 2011, I said it will be be #1 pick the year it's released and so it will. I hope those of you who can or do buy manga in Japanese, will buy this one.