Typical Thanksgiving Post on Okazu

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
      Once again, I take a moment to appreciate everything in my life, especially you, on Okazu:

      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2012/11/typical-okazu-thanksgiving-post.html

      Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends and thank you to everyone - I appreciate you!

    • Rinu CZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
        Happy Thanksgiving, Erica & all American Yuriconists! :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
          Thank you - and a very happy day to you!