Aoi Hana (Sweet Blue Flowers) DVDs up for pre-order!

  • toddashi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012
      Not sure if anyone saw yet, but Aoi Hana DVDs are up for pre-order from Right Stuf/Nozomi/Lucky Penny! I admit I kept a tab on Lucky Penny I refreshed at least once a week, looking to pre-order.

      http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/R-IiYsXRtYOaVEtaTt/browse/item/96993/4/0/0

      It also says:

      While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receive an exclusive gift with purchase (details to be announced)!

      I have pre-ordered a copy.

      Todd
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
        I was jusat about to post this. Thanks for the heads up!

        I have no idea what the gift is - I'll look forward to finding out. (Although I m pretty sure that I'm one or more of the pull quotes in the copy for this series. ^_^)