More Yuri from JManga

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Actually, loads of Yuri. ^_^

      Starting off this week, we have "A Transparent Orange in the Lip" a 18+ title from Comic Yuri Hime. http://www.jmanga.com/a-transparent-orange-in-the-lip/1

      Also for the adult crowd, at the end of this month, Jmanga will be releasing the popular "ecchi" rom-com "Gokujyo Drops."

      Last, but definitely not least, on Nov. 29, Jmanga and Jmanga7 will be premiering "Aoi Hana: Sweet Blue Flowers"!!

      And there's great Yuri coming. ^_^

    • Rinu CZ
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
        Sad panda here ;__;. I wish they would finally start supporting debit
        cards. In any case, it's definitely good news for others :).

        Cheers,
        Rinu